Bringing You High Quality Care You Can Count On
CN Internal Medicine is proud to announce that we have COVID-19 Vaccine 3rd Dose (Booster) available at our office for our patients who come to category;.
CN Internal Medicine is proud to announce that we have COVID-19 Vaccine 3rd Dose (Booster) available at our office for our patients who come to category;
- Active treatment for solid tumor and hematologic malignancies
- Receipt of solid-organ transplant and taking immunosuppressive therapy
- Receipt of CAR-T-cell or hematopoietic stem cell transplant (within 2 years of transplantation or taking immunosuppression therapy)
- Moderate or severe primary immunodeficiency (e.g., DiGeorge syndrome, Wiskott-Aldrich syndrome)
- Advanced or untreated HIV infection
- Active treatment with high-dose corticosteroids (i.e., ≥20mg prednisone or equivalent per day), alkylating agents, antimetabolites, transplant-related immunosuppressive drugs, cancer chemotherapeutic agents classified as severely immunosuppressive, tumor-necrosis (TNF) blockers, and other biologic agents that are immunosuppressive or immunomodulatory.
Please read above carefully if you are eligible to get COVID-19 Vaccine 3rd Dose (Booster), please give us a call at 703 212 9190
Your physician is in the best position to determine the type of visit that is right for you.
Now offering virtual walk-in care, no scheduling required! Click on the "Start a Virtual Visit Now" button to begin. Need care outside of our office hours? The "Start a Virtual Visit Now" button will connect you with our on-call Privia Provider. START A VIRTUAL VISIT NOW
News & Announcements
mRNA vaccines for COVID-19 – What you need to know
With successful completion of Phase 3 randomized clinical trials and expected approval of at least 2 mRNA based vaccines (Pfizer and Moderna) for COVID-19 this month, there is a lot… Read More
Congratulations Dr. Chotani & Dr. Nawab
Congratulations Dr. Chotani and Dr. Nawab on being named Washingtonian Top Doctors for 2020!
We are open every 2nd & 3rd Saturday of every month.
For patient convenience we are now open every 2nd and 3rd Saturday of month. Our phone lines will not be available but you can make an appointment through the Patient… Read More
Proudly Part of Privia Health
CN Internal Medicine is proudly part of Privia Health. Privia connects us with leading doctors in the community to transform healthcare by delivering high-quality, coordinated care that is centered on our patients.
To learn more about the resources that help you manage your healthcare, or to find other Privia doctors, visit their website.
I read great reviews about Dr. Nawab and how patient she was. And the reviews were nothing but the truth. She talked to me before doing anything, let me know things I should be doing and was very thorough. I will be going back!
Access your personal health information and test results, securely message your care team, and manage payments, all from one spot and at your convenience, 24/7.
- See your provider's openings and schedule appointments.
- Review prescription medications and request renewals.
- View payment history and pay current invoices.